About Sarah Rumpf
I am a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) in New Brighton, and my practice is a part of Wellspring Group.
I help women in their 20s gain freedom from anxiety, self-doubt, and perfectionism. I do my best work with women who are outwardly successful but struggle internally. If you've got a strong inner critic, I'd love to help you tame it.
Who am I outside the therapy room?
- Wife to my husband of 5 years
- Dog mama to a geriatric dachshund
- Introvert- INFJ, if you're into Myers-Briggs
- Part of River Valley Church in Saint Paul
- Lover of books, coffee, and the great outdoors
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) #1744
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology, Bethel University
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Ripon College