BRAVE: a group for college grads
What is brave?
BRAVE is an 8-week group for recent college graduates. It's an experience designed for young women who are looking for more clarity, confidence, and sense of peace after college. Your early 20s can be an amazing- and sometimes overwhelming- time. BRAVE will provide a space to process the transition from college to postgrad life, and empower you to live the life you want.
Space is limited to 6 women. Reserve your spot!
In BRAVE, you will:
- Get clear on what you want from life
- Develop confidence in your identity
- Improve relationships
- Reduce overwhelm
- Learn and practice coping skills
- Create your version of work-life balance
is this for me?
BRAVE is for recent college grads- women ages 21-24 who have graduated anytime between spring 2016 and summer 2017.
BRAVE is for you if:
- You find yourself comparing your life to everyone else's (friends or random people on Instagram)
- You are frustrated by your progress, or lack thereof, since graduation
- You feel overwhelmed by all your options- find a job, start grad school, backpack around Europe?
- You're having a hard time balancing work, friends, family, and dating
- You want to meet like-minded women who are in your same life stage- people who get it.
When is it?
Two identical groups will begin mid-July. Choose whichever time works best for YOUR schedule: Mondays from 12:00-1:00, or Tuesdays from 5:00-6:00.
What is the cost?
Each session, including your pre-group individual intake session with me, is $30. Prepay for all sessions and receive a 10% discount!
I still have questions!
I'd love to answer any questions you might have about BRAVE. Drop me a note and I'll be in touch!