Humans are complex beings, that's for sure. Attending to our thoughts, emotions, and behaviors is at the center of what we do in counseling. One of my goals as a counselor is to address mind-body-soul wellness.
It is often important for people who are Christ-followers to incorporate faith into therapy sessions. Because of my Christian worldview, I believe:
- you were created on purpose and for a purpose
- you have enormous value and worth
- you are deeply loved, regardless of your past and imperfections
- God is present in all your pain- he does not abandon us or leave us to figure things out on our own
- God cares about everything in our lives- from our everyday lives to our biggest moments
It would be my honor to walk with you through whatever you're facing. You don't have to face this alone.