Confident & Courageous Girls:
An empowering day camp for 8th and 9th graders
Cost: $349 (sign up now to take advantage of early bird pricing of $300- valid through May 15)
Dates: June 26-29 9:30am-12:00pm
Location: Common Roots Cafe: 2558 Lyndale Ave, Minneapolis MN
Monday: Friendship // Self-compassion
Tuesday: Body Image // Anxiety & stress
Wednesday: Confidence // Assertiveness
Thursday: Gratitude & mindfulness // Creating your best high school experience
Meet your hosts:
- I work as a counselor in New Brighton- in particular, I love working with teens and young women who experience anxiety and perfectionism.
- Favorite summer activity: walking around the Minneapolis lakes with my dog.
- Trivia: I was heavily involved with my high school band! I played the flute for 10 years- marching band, pep band, concert band, flute choir, solo and ensemble contest... you name it, I was in it :-)
- I am a counselor working in Belle Plaine and I love working with teens in areas of identity formation, anxiety, and trauma.
- Favorite summer activity: just being outside, whether it's grilling out with friends and family, or sitting around a campfire!
- Trivia: In high school, I founded and led our chapter of the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. As an introvert, that was one of the most scary yet exhilarating projects I worked on!